• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

FREE - Clove Polyps - Sayreville

The_Codfather

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Hold on Sayreville isn't a coral?.. **** I was going to ask for a frag
Add edit: I said the D word not the F word

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
The_Codfather said:
Hold on Sayreville isn't a coral?.. **** I was going to ask for a frag
Add edit: I said the D word not the F word

NEWS FLASH: Scientists discover a rare new species of clove polyps where the polluted South River meets the polluted Raritan River. The combination of pollutants caused these polyps to mutate, forming a new species. Since the locale of this find was in the equally and overly polluted town of Sayreville, it was only fitting to name this new find Sayreville Clove Polyps…a name synonymous with super fund site!

Sid, for you, you may have as much of this clove polyp as you can fit into your hat! ;D

And one more thing…..Your dam problem is that you are not like the rest of us Mericans who have a problem spellen werds. If that was the case, you woodent have a problem wit ur “D” werds.

Tazmaniancowboy

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
redfishbluefish said:
Sid, for you, you may have as much of this clove polyp as you can fit into your hat! ;D

And one more thing…..Your dam problem is that you are not like the rest of us Mericans who have a problem spellen werds. If that was the case, you woodent have a problem wit ur “D” werds.
LMAO 8)

The_Codfather

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
LOL..Well looks like i have to wear my ten gallon hat then
hoss_ani.gif