• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Free corals

I would be interested in some new pieces for my home and classroom tanks. I am not familiar with the names but would appreciate anything you may have left over. I do know Kenya tree and would pass on that since I already have it.

Hello All,
Anyone coming today just let me know, pickup later in day today after 2. Orange cap, chalice, and Kenya tree, I can give a lot so whoever comes today is fine.
Kribensis available too. Leave your request and time for pickup.

I have one pickup at 3 that will be first of the day and Mark after 5 anyone else needs to tell me before 230 I don't want to go into the tank more than once per day.

I missed out here.. if there is any of the blue Hawkins left I'd be down for a little scrap haha

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
My membership auto updated last week ( I think ), but definitely through PayPal, and I didn’t know I was in auto update.
All good!

@Mrs.Sponge if it doesn't update soon, let Trio know. Since the software update the paypal/membership update sometimes doesn't work right and has to be manually done here. I have no way of checking status of membership renewals.