• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Free dishwasher

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
What
Whirlpool Gold Quiet Partner 3
Its an under the counter, standard size. White. Works well. All hoses, isulating blanket, and connections. Might need to buy a screw or two.

Why
In upgrading a few appliances we went with stainless steel.
The dishwasher and stove were going to stay white until they crapped out, then we would replace with new steel units.
BUT! Last week I found a steel Bosch dishwasher at Best Buy that someone returned as it had a broken seal. So, they sold me a $1000 dishwasher for $250 with a 5 year warranty and a 10% bonus back on my card.
Picked the seal up for $23 with overnight shipping. Mwaaahaahaaaaaa.

So
So, Whirlpool is up for grabs. Its on my back porch but if anyone wants it I can move it out front for you at the top of my drive. I'm also around Wednesday and over the weekend.

Also
These aren't that hard to install. Just removed the old one and installed the new one in an hour.

And
Thanks to Paul for answering an 8pm electrical 'which wire is this?' call on Saturday which helped prevent me from setting my house on fire.

Contact
Via PM or drop me a text or call on (201) 467-1771

hqdefault.jpg