• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Free Fish/Corals (with a catch)

Looking to sell my 125 gallon and the only way to do it is parting out. Need to get rid of all the livestock first. Hoping I can find someone that can take all the fish at once so I don't have to go breaking apart the rock work everytime I have to try and catch a fish.

Livestock:

Pair of Black False Percs. - 1.5 inches
Pygmy Flameback Angel - about 2.5 inches
Yellowtail Damsel - about an inch
Purple Firefish - about 3 inches
4 Line Wrasse - about 2.5 inches
Royal Gramma - about an inch
1 Fire Shrimp - about 1.5 inches

2 Rose bubble tip anemone's
3 Ricordea (2 green 1 blue)
1 Frogspawn
1 Orange sun coral
1 Green Zoa Frag

All corals are pretty small. I can post some pics tonight.

Edwardw771

NJRC Member
Thank you for the stuff. Amazing setup. If anyone is looking for a custom 180 plug and play set up. This tank is a must see. I may just go buy it it's so nice.

Thank you for the stuff. Amazing setup. If anyone is looking for a custom 180 plug and play set up. This tank is a must see. I may just go buy it it's so nice.

Thanks Ed. Found quite a bit of snails in the sand bed if anyone is interested. Keeping them alive in my refugium until i can get rid of them. About 10 cerith nails (about 1 inch each), a 2 inch fighting conch, and 1 or 2 nassarius snails.