• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Free Frags In Kendall Park, NJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

HerbieK

NJRC Honorary Member
NJRC Member
I have some nice sized orange cap colonies that need to be gone. Also some nice acro colonies that need trimming. You can see pics of my tank on the landing page of the website, the ones that scroll.

Please be sure your tank can handle sps as I don't want to send anything off to a grisly death.

If you have something decent to trade, that would be nice too.

No puny stubs here, mini colony sized frags.

Thanks.

Herb

art13

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
i'd take some if i had a free day to make it up there, i'm booked for work for the rest of the month.

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
If I were closer I'd be all over this. Herb has great corals and these "frags" he speaks of are very very big.

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Herb has some nice corals

Boy Anthony, that's the truth.....you can say that again! Oh wait, you did! :rolleyes:

I liked the way Herb frags as well. I don't need no stinkin' cutters! Here's Herb's fragging kit:

SS01_l.jpg

Hey Herb I had a heater issue that resulted in the loss of just about all my sps a few months ago. I'm finally getting the motivation to start stocking up again and can use a few frags to get rolling. Ill be passing by your way tomorrow afternoon and don't work too far from you in Princeton.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

hi herbie, can i stop by tonight or maybe tomorrow afternoon? i can trade some zoos and a couple of sps that are not doing too well in my tank. thanks!!

HerbieK

NJRC Honorary Member
NJRC Member
Bug and Mike S:

I will be here tomorrow afternoon. PM me a time. I will most likely be doing my weekly Sunday water change.

6 Williams Rd Kendall Park, NJ 08824

Bugg, zoas are no good for me. They will most likely end up angel food.

Herb

Hey Herb, please let me know if you have anything left after tomorrow, I'm finally starting to get around to stocking the tank...

thank you
Tim

HerbieK

NJRC Honorary Member
NJRC Member
After my trimming I want to live with the changes for a few days before I decide if I need to trim some additional stuff.

I will keep you guys posted (Tim and CentralNano) as to whether I will do some more clipping.

Herb

HerbieK

NJRC Honorary Member
NJRC Member
Sorry, did not see you up there Jose. Just FYI, it is best to PM if you are interested. That most definitely gets my attention.

Herb

Status
Not open for further replies.