• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Free Frags

etmanning1

NJRC Member
Zoas Grow Out Winner
Now that my tank crash has passed, I've got some big colonies that I need to trim down.

I have literally 100's of Green star polp frags

Tons of red montipora

Two large toadstool leathers

A big Hollywood stunner that needs to be trimmed

A few chunks of forest fire digitada

And some other random stuff. Free to whoever wants it. I would appreciate a frag or something in return but it's not needed.

Please come take some GSP though, I'm close to just literally throwing the stuff out.

Located in Holmdel, NJ
de83d444e6a9148e72c0e5b99905c875.jpg
cc9e6e6df4a8946ffce7ccf96fb9326a.jpg
4a851c9793a8d6c9336c01369a79f221.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Man...why do you have to be so far away LOL. I'd love to grab some of these and dip my feet into corals again. Been MANY years.

etmanning1

NJRC Member
Zoas Grow Out Winner
Make a trip! You can go visit ACC or something while youre around. They're not going anywhere so no big rush.
Man...why do you have to be so far away LOL. I'd love to grab some of these and dip my feet into corals again. Been MANY years.

Hello, I'm in cape may county if you are close to me I can make a trip. I'm getting back in the hobby so my tank is pretty empty. thanks in advance

etmanning1

NJRC Member
Zoas Grow Out Winner
Going to cut it off here for everything but GSP and Leathers.

If anyone wants any of those, I always seem to have a ton.

Last edited:

etmanning1

NJRC Member
Zoas Grow Out Winner
I think cape May is a bit of a drive. I'm located near Middletown, Monmouth county.
Hello, I'm in cape may county if you are close to me I can make a trip. I'm getting back in the hobby so my tank is pretty empty. thanks in advance

If you are around after 12/25, I would be happy to walk from Aberdeen to Holmdel. It could be that close. Send me your address and a good time to stop by.

thanks

rich

erics210

NJRC Member
Hey Eric. Any chance you coming up for the 12/29 meeting? Would love a toadstool and a chunk of GSP. had struggled with some algae and smothered my GSP. so sad. I will bring a few things for you.

etmanning1

NJRC Member
Zoas Grow Out Winner
Hey Eric. Any chance you coming up for the 12/29 meeting? Would love a toadstool and a chunk of GSP. had struggled with some algae and smothered my GSP. so sad. I will bring a few things for you.
I'd love to, but unfortunately I have to leave for school on the 26th. If you want I can cut you a few pieces before then.