• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Free frags

Hockeynut

NJRC Member
I have some stuff in the frag tank I will be giving away. Some palys, Zoas, small sps. Pm me I should have some time in evenings this week and afternoon on sat. I want to spread some around so only two or three per.
There are some nice things and some common

robpaly.jpg
Rob the ones you gave me on Saturday are doing great and look awesome. Thanks again!

Nice!!!! I've never had luck with Zoas or Palys, very kind as usual Rob, too bad my temporary 40B is not ready yet.

Hockeynut

NJRC Member
Wow I can't believe the lack of interest here. Maybe I should say the things I'm giving away,
Sunny'ds, bam bams, captain America's, Hawaiian pe, gob stoppers, Rastas, God of war, darth mauls,and others I don't know the name of poker star montys, purple stylo, purple digi, green fuzzy sps, unnamed purple tip acro, and much more come on people this stuff is free I need it gone

Last edited:
Wow I can't believe the lack of interest here. Maybe I should say the things I'm giving away,
Sunny'ds, bam bams, captain America's, Hawaiian pe, gob stoppers, Rastas, God of war, and others I don't know the name of poker star montys, purple stylo, purple digi, green fuzzy sps, unnamed purple tip acro, and much more come on people this stuff is free I need it gone
Ok, Im in Rob...my temp 40B is almost ready.

myrjon

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Rob .if you have any of these it would be great .Lmk How is sat afternoon ?God of war Hawaiian pe sunny d.

chris

Hockeynut

NJRC Member
Hey chris its first come first serve, I'm in and out all day on Saturday so it's best to call me in the morning I'll have a better Handel on my day

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Very generous. If you can offer one or two up for adoption to the new guy I'd appreciate it. PM sent.

Hockeynut

NJRC Member
Sure Mark, and for the rest who responded thanks, hopefully I will have a couple for all I think there are 50+ frags to give away

Last edited:

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Stopped by Rob's earlier tonight. He was overly generous insisting I take all the frags 'so that the other nut-jobs won't show up'.
Great guy, had a blast and could have hung out longer had I not had my 4 year old in tow. Beautiful home, family, and a couple of great tanks. But I'm sure you guys already know all that.

Rob, thanks for the frags and advice and please thank your family for the welcome. My son had such a blast he wanted to know if we're going to come visit you guys again tomorrow. I told him we're going to Nan and Pops. He told me he had a better idea and we should go see the nice people with the fish and he could play with their boy and their dogs instead. We can always go to Nan and Pops another time. :highly_amused:

Hockeynut

NJRC Member
Any time I had fun meeting your family mark, and meeting your wife chris I hope you guys have good luck with the frags.with that said there are still a bunch left if anyone still wants some let me know there is still about 20 left mostly zoas but a couple sps, red hornets, sunny d's, captain America, bam bams and others I would like to give all away.

Any time I had fun meeting your family mark, and meeting your wife chris I hope you guys have good luck with the frags.with that said there are still a bunch left if anyone still wants some let me know there is still about 20 left mostly zoas but a couple sps, red hornets, sunny d's, captain America, bam bams and others I would like to give all away.

I could have used a few of this, but the drive to Jackson is hike for me. Anyone going down from central jersey?

Tommyboynj

Administrator
Officer Emeritus
Rob. I'll grab some of the Zoas. When are you around this week in the evening. That way we can discuss that other project also.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk