• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Free frags

Karenvas2

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Rob, it was great seeing you yesterday. Thanks for the awesome frags. You were more than generous. I'll let you know how everything is doing.

Hey rob, I'm in Toms river and would love to take you up on the offer.
I also have some gold and pink palys in my tank that could use a serious trimming, I'd be happy to trade a few frags of it to you, I've just never fragged anything and a bit nervous so I keep putting it off.
let me know when you'd like to get together, and thanks.

Hey rob, I'm in Toms river and would love to take you up on the offer.
I also have some gold and pink palys in my tank that could use a serious trimming, I'd be happy to trade a few frags of it to you, I've just never fragged anything and a bit nervous so I keep putting it off.
let me know when you'd like to get together, and thanks.
, Just be-careful fragging palys. Their juice is a killer. Just read an article that one gram of palytoxin can kill 125 grown men, or 170 million mice...:) And if Rob doesn't want the Palys, given them to him anyway. His friend Mark will take them...:)

That's exactly why I keep putting it off. I have frag plugs lined up in front of the tank, but just feel nervous about cutting up palys as my first time fragging.
If someone with experience wants to help frag it up, and take some frag plugs of palys for free, just let me know.

Hockeynut

NJRC Member
Lefty, if your nervous about cutting palys if we meet up I'll slice them for you I've done it many times.
I drink paly toxin in my morning OJ, LOL just kidding just have to be a bit careful and wear glasses and wash your hands well when you are done. Some people are more allergic then others they need to wear gloves.