• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

FREE FREE FREE Marineland Ammonia Neutralizing Crystals and of course Phyto

Cleaning out the Garage and saw these. Marineland 50 ounce container, I would say 1/2 to 1/3 left. I want to keep the container so I can make a diy sieve for pods, so I will give you a ziplock bag.

PM me if you are interested.

If anyone wants Phyto, still working to give it away. Working on Rotifers right now. Might be a month before rotifers are dense enough to give away.

Aberdeen, NJ The new exit 118 if you coming from the North!!!!

thanks

rich

Not a problem. Just harvested some yesterday. I am in Lakewood for a couple of days. I have to head home on Friday, but, might go back to Aberdeen for an hour or two on Wednesday or Thursday, then back to Lakewood. When I head back, I will PM you my address when I get home. You can stop by and pick up a bottle on the trunk of my car that is in the driveway.

rich

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
is this still available

Cleaning out the Garage and saw these. Marineland 50 ounce container, I would say 1/2 to 1/3 left. I want to keep the container so I can make a diy sieve for pods, so I will give you a ziplock bag.

PM me if you are interested.

If anyone wants Phyto, still working to give it away. Working on Rotifers right now. Might be a month before rotifers are dense enough to give away.

Aberdeen, NJ The new exit 118 if you coming from the North!!!!

thanks

rich
?