• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Free gold fish

njtiger24 aquariums

Officer Emeritus
Article Contributor
Guys,
My mother has a pond in her front yard. She is unable to keep it running any longer and I don't have the time to put into it. She been waiting for the last of the goldfish to meet their faith but they are holding on (for two years) with no signs of end near. She would like them gone to anyone who wants them or I will be taking them to the lake down the road. There about three or four good sizes (like 2 -3+ in) goldfish. Anyone want them?

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
If you're coming to the May meet and are willing to bring them, I'll drop them in my pond.

njtiger24 aquariums

Officer Emeritus
Article Contributor
I don't believe I will be at May's meeting. My schedule is pretty tight with everythnig going on. If you want them I might be able to make a trip to your house

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Guys,
My mother has a pond in her front yard. She is unable to keep it running any longer and I don't have the time to put into it. She been waiting for the last of the goldfish to meet their faith but they are holding on (for two years) with no signs of end near. She would like them gone to anyone who wants them or I will be taking them to the lake down the road. There about three or four good sizes (like 2 -3+ in) goldfish. Anyone want them?

Please do not throw them into a lake, wreaks havoc on the ecosystem.

SeahorseKeeper

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Please do not throw them into a lake, wreaks havoc on the ecosystem.

+1000000000000000

I can ask around if you want. I have a few friends with ponds that could possibly take them. I would have to meet around the Sicklerville area for pickup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
No need to take the trip unless you want to. I'd head down myself but I'm pretty tied up this weekend.

If you’re ever down in the Asbury Park area I’ll gladly take them for my pond :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk