• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Free invert or clown tank

Hey guys I'm doing some spring cleaning, and found this 3 chamber acrylic tank in my shed. Its 39" long by 7 1/2" deep and about 12 1/2" tall. Each chamber is isolated from the next and are drilled with 1/2" and 3/4" bulkheads for each chamber. Come and get it... lol.

Attachments

• 20200308_210656.jpg
    20200308_210656.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 32
  • 20200308_210716.jpg
    20200308_210716.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 32
  • 20200308_210706.jpg
    20200308_210706.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 30
This is absolutely one of the biggest reasons I love this forum and club. Sure, there are plenty of others. But time and time again I see one person no longer have a use for somthing and just like that another person looking for just that thing. Works out for everyone and keeps the hobby strong. It’s nice that not everyone needs to make a Penny every time they turn there head. And realize that they were new to the hobby once or didn’t always have the money to meet every reefing goal wish. Anyway... well done and good luck to all.
Happy Reefing :)

This is absolutely one of the biggest reasons I love this forum and club. Sure, there are plenty of others. But time and time again I see one person no longer have a use for somthing and just like that another person looking for just that thing. Works out for everyone and keeps the hobby strong. It’s nice that not everyone needs to make a Penny every time they turn there head. And realize that they were new to the hobby once or didn’t always have the money to meet every reefing goal wish. Anyway... well done and good luck to all.
Happy Reefing :)

yes very cool! and probably I'll put this tank back up on the board when I'm done with it in a month or two!

I am not going to end up using this. so I can return to Mike's house or someone can pick up here if interested. I just live a few minutes away from Mike.

DangerDave

NJRC Member
Well I’m late to this party, but if all before me fall though, I’d take it and pick up when ever you’re available.

Hey I'm still interested but Dave sounds like he could grab it sooner than me so he can have it, I've been pretty busy this week so I probably wouldn't be able to pick it up until the weekend anyways. If Dave falls through I'll definitely take it