• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Free Lawnmower Blenny

I’m giving away my LMB tonight I caught him twice nipping at my ponies and as you all know that is a no no So if anyone wants him must get it tonight after 5 or make definite plans for Tuesday night after 5. If no takers then I will release him back to the ocean VIA the sewer system
Nothing is allowed to mess with my ponies 0 tolerance. So come save him if you want him
609-290-5252 feel free to text me I usually don’t answer numbers I don’t know

Wow why would you just flush him? That’s cruel....If nobody picks him up, just give him back to your LFS. If I was closer, I’d rescue him.

Plus my LFS has big problem at this time no fish being sold or taken all tanks are on Black Out at moment so no place to take him
Plus I’d never really flush him I’d set up a small tank first till he’s rescued
Have someone interested in him and hopefully he goes tonight

Your number 2 redfish bluefish expressed interest and can get tonight we’ll see ,, if not it’s yours either way it won’t be in my tank tomorrow

Your number 2 redfish bluefish expressed interest and can get tonight we’ll see ,, if not it’s yours either way it won’t be in my tank tomorrow
LOL. you should have an acclimation box to keep fish in just in case something happens! my poor red sea clown is the latest victim of bullying in the tank. i had her down in the sump but its really low oxygen down there so i had to move her back. man did they let her have it second time around. she was a goner, i grabbed her and put her in an acclimation box, she is resting eating and get better. so now i need a new tank to grow her out full size, maybe even mate her up. these get about 5.5" so im thinking maybe 45 cube? idk

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I wish to be clear, the fish is still available if you can swear on a stack of bibles that you'd be able to pick it up from Paulie tonight. My interest is to save the blenny, and the last resort as far as picking it up. So if others are interested, please chime in....and you better be there TONIGHT!

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
I wish to be clear, the fish is still available if you can swear on a stack of bibles that you'd be able to pick it up from Paulie tonight. My interest is to save the blenny, and the last resort as far as picking it up. So if others are interested, please chime in....and you better be there TONIGHT!

Same reason here. Since I am closer just makes sense for me to rescue it. Unless, someone truly wants it.

i can also throw him in a 5 gallon tank until someone who wants it can pick it up.
Thanks Mickey but don’t want the trouble of setting up anything for him,, he’s black balled for hurting my ponies,,0 tolerance that’s the rules of the tank

I have a cycled qt sitting empty right now if no one takes him to hold for whoever wants it. If not I can make the drive to reefco and turn him in see if they'll take good care.

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks Mickey but don’t want the trouble of setting up anything for him,, he’s black balled for hurting my ponies,,0 tolerance that’s the rules of the tank
You really can't blame the Blenny though. if it was just tossed into the tank without researching to see if it was compatible with horses, then things like this are bound to happen.

Is the blenny actually attacking the seahorses? I've never known them to aggressive towards other fish.

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
I had to move a bicolor blenny from my seahorse tank to DT for same reason. Who would of thought.....

You really can't blame the Blenny though. if it was just tossed into the tank without researching to see if it was compatible with horses, then things like this are bound to happen.

Is the blenny actually attacking the seahorses? I've never known them to aggressive towards other fish.
Twice pecking at my ponies he’s out of there