• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Free Lawnmower Blenny

I don’t blame you, brother. Gotta protect the ponies.
I’ll introduce him to my triggers and pink face. He’ll get straightened out right away :)

OK folks I still have that Balenie because when mark was coming to get it I got called in to work on an emergency call anyway I got home from work today and there was another dead pony with his sides of both sides are beat up looking and I know exactly how he got it anyway you all got until 8 o’clock tonight to decide if you want to come get it because that piece of crap is going in the toilet he killed two seahorses I should just electrocute him now

You really can't blame the Blenny though. if it was just tossed into the tank without researching to see if it was compatible with horses, then things like this are bound to happen.

Is the blenny actually attacking the seahorses? I've never known them to aggressive towards other fish.
Blenny has been in there a long time 5 months,, this is the first I’ve ever witnessed this aggressive behavior even my blue devil damsel doesn’t mess with my ponies and I’ve seen the horses hitch to him and no problem

Ok so I might still have a problem my cleaner shrimp are sooo big now that I caught one grab a small seahorse and drag it into a cave area. I was on him so fast made his head spin, I grabbed one of his tentacles that was sticking out and yanked his ass out and seahorse swam away. To make matters worse my daughter said she found another dead ponie this morning, a small one,,,,ARRRRRG wth is going on, that makes 5ponies in 3 weeks 2 to power head,, 2to blenny ( now think he didn’t act alone) and one I’m thinking from cleaner shrimp.
Keep eye out for free cleaner shrimp post very soon I’d like to trade for smaller ones mine are big enough for a cocktail