• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

FREE Phtoplankton pickup Saturday Night, sunday or Monday morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I purchased a small portion from Keydiver on Nano-reefs.com and cultured it. I am in Aberdeen,NJ 07747. 117A off of the GSP.

Having done this before I want to see how good it does. WOW!!!!! is this stuff dark green.

Is is the occulata strain which is 6 different strains of phyto. I don't use the fertilzer from Home Depot, but the guillard f/2 formula with DI water. I can't find my density stick, but is it very green.

I have 2 liters available for free. I would like to split this up in small poland spring water bottles. So maybe 4 or 5 or 6. I do have a gallon and can do a bit more. But need more for the next split.

This is not first come first serve. If you have ever had contact with me, either free frag, equipment, or whatever, you will go to the front of the line. This offer is good only until 8:00pm this evening. Short notice sorry.

Others can chime in after 8:00pm Saturday evening.

I can leave it outside my garage for a Saturday evening, all day Sunday or Monday late morning pickup, so I don't need to be home.

Let me know.

rich

All gone until next batch is ready. Will post in a couple of weeks.

Thanks for those who were interested.

rich

Status
Not open for further replies.