• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

FREE PHYTO Aberdeen NJ 07747

More available weekend of 3/4. I will have another 2 liter both worth available. Let me know.

Purchased a bottle from a Manhatten reefer. I started the culture last week. I have 1 of the 16.9 oz Poland Spring Bottles.

Pickup either this evening Saturday, or anytime Sunday. I am out of town until next weekend. I hope to have more to give away next week.

NJ folks get bumped to the front.

Won't ship, won't meet somewhere. I am also more than happy to leave by my Garage door or on the trunk of my car.

rich

Last edited:
Purchased a bottle from a Manhatten reefer. I started the culture last week. I have 1 of the 16.9 oz Poland Spring Bottles.

Pickup either this evening Saturday, or anytime Sunday. I am out of town until next weekend. I hope to have more to give away next week.

NJ folks get bumped to the front.

Won't ship, won't meet, unless you want to meet outside of Pontveccio in Old Bridge today, Saturday, just before 630pm or just after 8:00pm I am also more than happy to leave by my Garage door or on the trunk of my car.

rich
I will take it off your hands I'm in Keyport every other day

Come by next weekend. PM your cell and I will text you my address. If you want to come today, Sunday, I have 1 extra bottle. Home most of the day, just a trip to Home Depot in Hazlet.

rich