• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Free Phytoplankton pickup only Aberdeen,NJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 3 - 2 liter bottles that are extra. Tried selling, but no takers. So, if you want some Phyto Nanno variety, PM me for address details.

1 mile off the GSP exit 117A. If the number of requests for the phyto are high, I will restrict to a 16oz bottle. If few requests, I will give you a 2 liter bottle. I can't see dumping this stuff down the drain when I can leave it in the garage.

thanks

Rich

I will be in Lakewood, across the street from Paul Kimball hospital from 12:30pm to I guess around 3:00pm on Saturday 1/7/2012. If this makes it easier for a reefer from SJ to come up, Let me know with a PM and I can provide details.

thanks

rich

njhc

Banned
Hey I'm also since Aberdeen please let me know if you have any phytoplankin left. Thanks PS: maybe we can trade down the road

I am California for two weeks. I have it in the Garage, waiting on my clowns, who laid eggs yesterday. Figures...just as I leave town town they lay eggs. I can leave a two liter bottle out for you outside my garage.

Let me know.

rich

At this moment, I don't have a clue. I travel so much during the week and plans get changed I never know.

So I can't commit. My Mom lives in Lakewood, NJ so there is a chance I might be there that weekend.

rich

Where in SJ do you live?

Status
Not open for further replies.