• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

FREE Rock, Kendall Park nj

Status
Not open for further replies.

HerbieK

NJRC Honorary Member
NJRC Member
I have a ton of rock. Some in brut in garage, some in tank. Tank does have some algae.

Free for the taking.

Otherwise it will be thrown out.

I have some branch, some base, all different kinds. Pedigree not known, though I think it was Marshall island.

Herb

Herbie, where are you headed? Your tank had the most amazing combo of coral and fish!! I will miss your hosting and “happy to frag a piece for you” motto. Keep in touch.

Pete

Herb will you have live rock available this Wednesday or Friday day? Off for the kids Spring break, should get salt in my water tomorrow & would love to pick up some rock with life. I came to a meeting at your house roughly 9 years ago, you have a beautiful setup. Send me a PM if possible.

-Ian

HerbieK

NJRC Honorary Member
NJRC Member
Just a word of caution on this rock. The rock in the tank has green hair algae and cyano. The stuff in my garage in the bucket has been out of water for over two weeks and it is most likely dead rock.

This is not rock you want to put straight into any display tank or even a new setup. It needs to be “re-seasoned”.

Thanks.

Herb

that's np ill take all your tank rock if that's ok. I have enough totes to get it. plz pm me when you get back and well set up a day ok. thank you so much.

diana did you want some of the tank rock ill gladly split it with you if ud like. didn't realize you were wanting wet rock. plz let me know maybe we can set up for the same day .

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
You guys are sweet. I was wondering if Herbie had one or two branch rock left. All is good

Status
Not open for further replies.