• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Free rocks and xenia

I have a running tank with rocks and Xenia everywhere , I will give them away as I think the tank is leaking and I want to shut it down , tank has not been maintained for over a year so there is algae but rocks and Xenia I have had for over 4 years , I just feel like it’s a waste to dry the rocks out there about 15-20 of small rocks
Located in central nj

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a running tank with rocks and Xenia everywhere , I will give them away as I think the tank is leaking and I want to shut it down , tank has not been maintained for over a year so there is algae but rocks and Xenia I have had for over 4 years , I just feel like it’s a waste to dry the rocks out there about 15-20 of small rocks
Located in central nj

Very interest in rocks :) do you happen to have any pictures ?

Sure I will post a pic when I get home , covered is tube like algae though , and would like to save the Xenia I feel like it’s a waste to throw it out

Where in central jersey, central could cover a pretty broad range? If you don't want to share you could give a general travel estimate from 07035, willowbrook mall or pm

I am 5 min away from Brunswick square mall
Here is some pics , (again haven’t been touched in over a year )
df0bf09f4932787f02e944a9dabdc214.jpg
d94dd71107759af294af12e581464b9d.jpg

I am 5 min away from Brunswick square mall
Here is some pics , (again haven’t been touched in over a year )
df0bf09f4932787f02e944a9dabdc214.jpg
d94dd71107759af294af12e581464b9d.jpg

I'd love some of the xenia but that's about an hour from me and my schedule is a bit too booked for a couple hour trip like that for the next week or two. Good luck, that coral sure is happy though.

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
I've actually got a xenia specific tank and I love watching it.
Might be worth hitting up a local store and trading the rocks in for a credit. They'll frag em and sell em.