• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Free SPS - Kendall Park NJ

HerbieK

NJRC Honorary Member
NJRC Member
I am switching over to a fish only system due to my lack of time to devote to proper coral care. I would like to get rid of my remaining acro/SPS colonies before they suffer due to neglect.

Here is a full tank shot. First come first served, meaning first to show up. Not sure of any specific names. What you see is what you get. I will move the coral in whatever size the first comers like, full colonies included.

I am usually home after 3 PM.

Come and get it.

Herb

ecam

President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Hey Herbie. When can I come over ?

I can go now. Or tomorrow after work ?

burrito

NJRC Member
Nice gesture! I remember over a decade ago going to your house for something. Great guy is all I remember

HerbieK

NJRC Honorary Member
NJRC Member
Starting tomorrow folks. I am early up(4am) early to bed(8:30), so I guess between 3 Pm and 8:00 pm works best for me.

Thanks.

Herb

hi Herb, I would like a piece of the table Acropora, I can come over tomorrow after work. Please let me know if it is available...

02F8A450-EE36-4799-B17B-D5B5186402E4.jpeg

mikem

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Sorry to hear this Herb. Hopefully you will be back. I can also stop over tomorrow. I can keep your stuff alive so it's there for you when you return to the hobby.

HerbieK

NJRC Honorary Member
NJRC Member
The table circled above is actually dead. Trying to avoid other casualties from neglect. The pic above is somewhat misleading based on lighting.