• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Free SPS - Kendall Park NJ

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
That is a very nice of you to offer those to the members here. Best of luck and I hope you still post here when you have the time.

You are going fish only. I'm now air only after my 180 leaked. My tank was definitely suffering from neglect, though. I'm going to take a break. Good luck with your tank.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

HerbieK

NJRC Honorary Member
NJRC Member
The first wave has come through and it was great to meet some old friends, and make some new ones too!

Still have some colonies to offer up. Some nice blue acro colony and some green. Plenty of orange cap and even some red dragon.

Come on by.

Herb

DEL

Vice President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
hey .. is this the same Herb whose house I've been to before and who gave me a bunch of free frags?? hehehehe. you are just too nice my friend. I remember the pyramid and the blueface/emperor.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

julie

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Thank you Herbie and Anne!! Had a great time at the impromptu frag party. I will have Chris help me post some of the pics I took.

Very nice gesture of Herb, your action of giving back to community is very honorable. God bless you my friend. I wish I can have some as it will be my first SPS, all I have zoas and soft corals. But I am not sure if I will be able to take care of them, I have small 20 gallon tank.

Any potential you are around tomorrow or Thursday to see what's left? I should be able to do 315ish once I purposely block off my calendar :)