• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Free to good home....Orange Spot Rabbit Fish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had him for a year and eats like a pig. Currently eating nori, mysis, brine, pellets, bubble algae and CORALS therefore he is NOT REEF SAFE. I have seen him rip thru my zoas, nip at my clams and most recently carry an sps frag across my tank. He's a big boy at 4-5" so a large tank is required. I must disclose that my tank had ICH over the summer and I fed my way thru it so I would highly suggest you QT this guy. I was able to trap him tonight and he is in my 80g frag tank.

He is a beautiful fish with amazing orange spots so I wont give him to just anyone. If you are interested please pm me and tell me about the size of your tank/system.

Thanks for the fish. Also thanks for the Apollo tip. I ordered 3 of their top configurations with controller. Best part was that I got 6 months of payments without interest! Made the wife happy!

Awesome!!!! I know my friend loves his and raves about them. Dont forget about the auto delivery for salt from Dr. Foster and Smith for Tropic Marin Salt. 10th bucket is free!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.