• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Free Trumpet Coral + Hammer Coral 07093

Status
Not open for further replies.
FREE CORALS...PICKUP WEST NEW YORK, NJ. No room at the inn!! 20+ head trumpet coral (slightly stung)with some zoas and plays growing amongst it as well as 4+ head hammer coral. I have a 20 gallon cube and no more room. Have converted to mainly sps. Have stuck these two corals in the back of my tank to prevent stinging. Hammer coral is under rock ledge so not visible in photos. Trumpet coral is partly stung up from hammer but will recover rapidly..it has before.
176222f205e75deb53b0c356945f3479.jpg
20180715_205356.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Hey if this is still available and no one has taken you up on the offer I would love to come pick it up! I work in Old Tappan NJ so I can come by whenever it's convenient for you.

PS - Awesome tank!

Thanks,
Mike-

That is awesome...nice tank....would love that trumpet coral if unclaimed. It’s a ways away but I’d drive for it if the others fall through

Last edited:
I can take it this weekend if it's available, I'm local you're only about 10 minutes from me.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.