• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Frogspawn & Torch F/S in South Jersey

falconut

NJRC Member
Fragged my large Frogspawn yesterday, have several frags available. Bright green with purple tips. Have them in a 20 gallon tank. There are 2 larger ones (6+ heads), 4 medium ones (3-4 heads) & 1 small one (1 head). Larger are middle left and left, medium are middle right (3) & 1 on left front of egg crate and small is back right of egg crate. Prices are:

Large (6+ heads) - $25
Medium (3-4 heads) - $15
Small (1 head) - $5

Torch are large frags, have two in my display tank up for sale, purple with mostly purple tips, a few green. They are right next to each other and about 6+ heads each. Price is $25 each.

Located in Blackwood (08012). About 5 minutes from Aquarium Center.

falconut

NJRC Member
Also, have some other corals. I can frag some pink birdsnest, green hydnophora and purple stylophora. Frag prices would be between $5-$15. Just let me know what you're looking for. I have the lower piece of orange/red cap available too - $30. See photos below:

20161119_135156_zps0yyevgah.jpg

20161119_135214_zpsrfmotpvd.jpg