• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Fs: Atb 10.5 deluxe skimmer

Finally got the ATB skimmer cleaned up and ready for sale. Im selling because I decided to go with an external skimmer on my new system. This is the ATB 10.5 deluxe and is rated for up to 600g heavy bio load. There's a float switch in the collection cup that can be connected to a breakout box on an apex so that when the cup is full the skimmer turns off. Now it does have some flaws which is reflected in the price. While in storage the base plate for the pump cracked and the acrylic on the bottom cone developed some crazing. Why or how it happened I don't know but crazing on acrylic can come from many things. I have tested the skimmer out and still works flawlessly. So mechanically it is flawless but has a few cosmetic blemish. This skimmer retails for $1350 new, it was used for almost 18 months and spent about 13 months in storage. I'm asking $550 shipped, paypal fees included. I will pay to have professionally packed at a UPS shipping store.

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
haha, i wish. im looking into purchasing a home now so maybe then? right now i'm setting up a 30 gallon shallow tank to hold me over till then and running a 40b on the side too.

looks like you've built yourself a monster of a system. gotta post some pics!

haha, i wish. im looking into purchasing a home now so maybe then? right now i'm setting up a 30 gallon shallow tank to hold me over till then and running a 40b on the side too.

looks like you've built yourself a monster of a system. gotta post some pics!

I'll try to get some pictures up soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk