• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

FS: ATB skimmer, Maxspect Razors, Avast Swabbie, Sump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before I start, pick up is in Union NJ 07083, NOTHING is considered sold until cash is in my hands! Currently not shipping at THIS moment, PayPal accepted but you must either send as gift or pay the paypal fee!

ATB skimmer 1050A v1.5 **forgot to put the silencer on the adjustment tube for the picture!, but I do have it!**- $600.00

Retro Avast Swabbie New, neck size 2.75" to 5.25" - $100.00

Maxspect razor lights, 26"/16,000k/160w (Have the legs for 1 only, hanging kits are included for both) - $325 each or $600 for both!

Sump - has 4 chambers, really should be used with external pumps only as the last chamber is small.. 34x20x16- $50.00

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone needs to jump on those LEDs quickly. I know his stuff his top notch. Great guy with quality reef equipment. I would've been all over those LEDs if I didn't order mine already.

Status
Not open for further replies.