• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

FS: Biocube/JBJ or Aquapod AIO..

Not sure if it's a Biocube/JBJ or aquapod, and not sure of the gallons but the size is aprox. 16 1/2x15x13 1/2 high .

It's a bare tank, nothing is included other than the tank itself..
IMG_20130329_153313_630_zps357332a4.jpg

-
-
-
-
$50.00..

PICK-UP is in UNION, NJ 07083

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Looking at the pic, I'm going to guess it's a 12g Current-USA Aquapod. The cross hatched lines on the false back are a giveaway of that because the JBJ Nano's and the Oceanic Bio's both have a flat surface on the false back. Also, I believe the Oceanic's have the overflow/weir on the right side, not the left (at least the newer ones do) so it's probably not a Biocube.

FYI, there was a recall on the 12g Aquapods (pertaining to the electrical issues with the lights, not the tank itself). If you have the hood/lights that went with it, and it doesn't have a serial number on the inside of the hood... you might be able to turn it in for a whole new 12g aquapod system for free!

Here's details on the recall: http://www.current-usa.com/files/AquaPod12recall.pdf

@Classclown, Right now just looking for cash, most zoa's don't seem to do well long term in my tank..

And thank you TankNStuff, that's some great information! I don't think I ever had a hood for it, I think I used a metal halide over it back than..