• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

FS Few fish in Sussex County

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, unfortunately, we have decided to break down the 240 gallon tank. My job has changed a bit and keeps me on the road for two weeks at a time. Before I break down the tank, I need to get these fish rehomed. I will post pictures later tomorrow (Wednesday) as I’m currently away. All fish have been through quarantine here in my home but I do recommend you at least observe. Also, when contacting, please tell me what size tank they’re going into as I do want them to go to a good and appropriate home.

Pair of black and white ocellaris clowns. $50
Male:
29d02aadca104423aeddf135ad932ef2.jpg

Female:
d01eb1271faed760e277e7076a837a54.jpg

2x Purple Tangs $60 each $100 for the pair -PENDING
Pair of blue throat triggers $80
Female:
ca7c7f5b05be8b2ac3a42a9b1d7477a5.jpg

Male: TOO SHY TODAY
2x Hippo tang $60 for a 5-6” and 50 for a 4-5”
Larger Hippo:
a640ee9ece2389631c906249e25d6a0d.jpg

Smaller Hippo
00e3a5236a98648592de617cbdb98aed.jpg

1 Lyretail Anthias $15
710d0845aef50a61dd5fa93c58f3c380.jpg

Black algae blenny $10
c9d38e6ec944ef8fb4efe287490dbab1.jpg

Magnificent Foxface (6”) $60 PENDING
d8ad0b679c492698d63ebf0b29997a3a.jpg

Desjardini Sailfin Tang $50
85c62754ea9ed41683984dd30366070a.jpg

Male Swallowtail Angelfish (5-6”) $80 he’s in transition from female to male... would probably finish if a female joins him
d32d21b4089aa8b1fcf39afba32fa3ef.jpg

Thanks!

Paul

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hey guys, unfortunately, we have decided to break down the 240 gallon tank. My job has changed a bit and keeps me on the road for two weeks at a time. Before I break down the tank, I need to get these fish rehomed. I will post pictures later tomorrow (Wednesday) as I’m currently away. All fish have been through quarantine here in my home but I do recommend you at least observe. Also, when contacting, please tell me what size tank they’re going into as I do want them to go to a good and appropriate home.

2x Purple Tangs $60 each $100 for the pair
1 Lyretail Anthias $15
Black algae blenny $10
Magnificent Foxface (6”) $60
Male Swallowtail Angelfish (5-6”) $80 he’s in transition from female to male... would probably finish if a female joins him

Thanks!

Paul

Man I wish you were down in SJ... I’d definitely take a couple of them off your hands! GLWS!

Man I wish you were down in SJ... I’d definitely take a couple of them off your hands! GLWS!

Where are you from? I’m willing to drive a bit to ensure a good fit for these guys.

David@wegetkraken

Area Local Reef Club

1 Lyretail Anthias $15
Black algae blenny $10

Thanks!

Paul

In Sussex and would be interested in the Foxface. Would be first fish into 327 gallon.

David@wegetkraken

Area Local Reef Club

1 Lyretail Anthias $15
Black algae blenny $10

Thanks!

Paul

Also interested in Desjardini and Blue Throats, but it is a new system and they are both later down my planned stocking list so would be a few months before I could take them. Will circle back when ready to see if you still have them.

David@wegetkraken

Area Local Reef Club
Foxface is currently pending but I can put the Sailfin and/or bluethroats on hold if you’re interested
If you can find a good home for them don't hold them. I will be stocking slow since it is a new system and they are a while down my stocking list. If you get no interest and get to the point where you have to part with them let me know. I have multiple smaller tanks in operation that I could likely temporarily house them in until the big tank is ready for the added bioload.

Ls2Goat

Dal
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
How big are the triggers?
I have a 90g FOWLR corner setup that only has 2 fish in it.

Sorry for the flip flop. My wife started panicking when I told her someone’s picking up the PTs and she isn’t ready to give up on it yet. Because of this, I’m not ready to give up on quite yet. I do apologize. Can an admin remove this post? Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.