• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

FS: GameOver Mushrooms!

The mother game over mushroom i have put off a few babies so i thought I'd see if anyone here wants them before I post anywhere else. I got my mushroom from Darren and it sure is bright. My mother has a decent amount of green color and red splotches throughout. I am selling three babies. 1 is about 9 months old and already has red spots and is very uniquely colored, I'll be askin 200 for it. The other 2 are each 2 months old and haven't gained their colors yet but are looking great each of these is 150. These pics were taken on my iPhone so they aren't the best. I will take more pics if requested. First pic is the mother.
musytyma.jpg

Here is the older one with red spots. I can't seem to get the color well in the photo but it's a beauty.
y3ubu5u2.jpg

First baby
merazydu.jpg

Second baby (on same disc as mother but I will remove)
ameva4u2.jpg

Bump, Haven't updated this. The youngest two are sold, the oldest one is still available. 160 for whoever wants it.

New baby for sale. First of a few I'm gonna be selling this week for super cheap! 100 for the smallest one! This ones the youngest and is 2 months old
a6emyhyv.jpg