• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Fully Quarantined Copperband Butterfly and Yellow Tang

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I’ve been collecting fish for the past few months and was planning to introduce all of them together in a 150 gallon tank that I started this year. However, one of my quarantine tanks crashed a month ago and my plan has changed. I don’t want to keep these two fish in quarantine much longer so I’m offering them up for sale.

Copperband Butterfly. $30. Medium size.
I’ve had it since 05/27 and has gone through 30 days of cupramine. It was eating frozen in the store but refused to eat frozen at home initially. I had it eating live blackworms voraciously and lately had been eating frozen blood worms. I tried feeding it LRS Reef Frenzy and it would peck once in a while but not as often as I would like. Very healthy.

Yellow Tang. $30. Medium size.
I’ve had it since 05/20 and has gone through 30 days of cupramine and 10 days of NFG. It is eating everything well and I’ve been feeding it Nori daily. However due to the copper, it has developed mild HLLE that’s why I think it needs to go a DT asap.

Pick-up in Parsippany 07054.
Cash or paypal.

EF3FB9EC-E89C-4FA5-9046-054E804AED94.jpeg

BCEDC2F9-5A37-41B2-B52B-FAAB078F597E.jpeg

9218CB2A-5921-484F-BA53-E65A117A3040.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.