• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Fun & Easy Online Cartoon Fighting Game

Fun little time aster I suppose, i have to wait until tommorow to do any more fights.

Oh looks like you beat me too Rich, my brute needs to hit the gym... D:

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Can't help you there Greg.

I tried to fight today but it said I needed to rest until tomorrow ??? That's beat! It'll take a looooong time to get anywhere if you can only fight 3 times a day.

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Especially after I kicked your butt. (can't say the same for wiggs and boppin...they laid the smack down on me pretty good)

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Wow and I REALLY got my butt kicked by Olgie and that dog! You were throwing stars and axes at me!

Rich how did you get to fight everyone? Can you search for their name in the arena and then fight them? I am a level 7 now, but have lost to a level 4 in the arena. For the most part the higher level will win, but some are real close matches and others are dominance. One way to go up in rank a little faster is to get other people to join under your character url ie: http://olgie.mybrute.com you can also create other characters if you don't like your character or they suck in battle.

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
yea, just type the fighters name in the search box while in the arena.

This is frustrating lol.

I lost all three of my matches, 2 were close and the last one I got one attack with fists, then got attacked twice with the persons spear, and their dog got me 3 times?

/facepalm

I can't figure out who to pick as my arena fights. Sometimes I pick a brute with low HP but then they have their damn pets. Other time I take a brute with high HP and low stats, but they got crazy weapons. I wish there was sound to the fights.