• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Gauging interest: 150g reef breakdown in Freehold

Don't have time for the reef lately, considering breaking it down. Here is what I have:

Fish:
Sailfin Tang
Bluethroat Trigger pair
Swallowtail Angel pair
melanurus wrasse
yellow coris wrasse Kole Tang
Emporer Angel, 3-4 inches, juvi colors, showing HLLE
Half dozen assorted damels
black misbar clown

Coral:
Lots of LPS - hammers, frogspawn, torch - large and small colonies
Lots of plating monti - a couple huge pieces of red
Sunset Monti - mother colony and several smaller peices
Couple of Acros
Red Planet which has just started taking off

Others:
3 mini maxi nems
cucumber
assorted brittle stars, etc

Tank:
150 Oceanic Tank w/double overflows (solid as they come, not manufactured anymore)
30 sump
Magnus 7 skimmer
Reefkeeper light controller
JBJ ATO w/aqualifter pump
Coralife 250w x 3 MH fixture
3 stage Spectrapure RODI system
all the other misc pumps, heaters, salt, etc that I have and am forgetting.

Would love to sell everything in one shot for but realize I will probably be parting stuff out. If I part it out I would obviously need to move the rock, livestock & corals first. Looking for PM's to see if there are any interested parties out there.

I'd be interested in the sailfin, Kole, and Coris. They'd be for our display tanks only. If you're breaking down piece by piece. Keep me in mind. Thanks

Tank is 72" x 28" x 12"
Comes with Oceanic Stand & Canopy
I would sell the whole ball of wax for $1500.
If I part out, I need to sell the rock first, probably 125lbs of rock, $3 per/lb.
Then I can sell the livestock. I can sell coral at any time. Some pics:

FTS:
IMAG0156.jpg

IMAG0072.jpgIMAG0152.jpgIMAG0153.jpgIMAG0154.jpg

Sorry, screwed up the dimensions. 72 x 18 x 28. It is a 150gal tank.

Lots of interest in fish so far, I just need to sell some of my rock and coral before I can think about netting fish.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Still a beautiful tank. Wish I had a place for it. Pretty sure if I brought it inside, I'd be sleeping outside though. I've still got an extra RR 50g in the garage...

Are the brittle stars the mini ones or regular. If regular full size stars I may be interested in then as we'll as some Of the CUC.