• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Genicanthus Semifasciatus!!!

dnov99

FRAG SWAP VENDOR
Well after years of dreaming of adding these amazing fish I have been lucky enough to finally acquire this spectacular pair. They have been eating everything and are doing great as they relax and get acclimated in my propagation system.

Many thanks to Will and Ethan at Aquatic Obsession for bringing in these amazing fish!!!

Female
IMG_9572-1.jpg

Male
IMG_9553.jpg

Best of luck and congrats on a great looking pair,may they bring many yrs of happiness...if they breed can I have one of the offspring?:p

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Darren, I agree that they are phenomenal fish. However, I’m sorry, but seeing these fish in person, your pictures do not do these fish justice. In person, they are way more beautiful then those pictures show.

And Sid, I’d like mine easy over.
:grin:

Absolute great lookin fish D love the colors on the male pics don't do them justice pal I might have to take a page off your fish list and get a pair for myself

Fish Brain

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Can't wait to see them in the main display when their true colors will come out! :) The the frag system was a little on the blue side.

They did look happy and healthy, good luck with them!

dnov99

FRAG SWAP VENDOR
Into the DT!! Both fish are doing excellent, eating everything and had no aggression from other fish in the tank.

IMG_9620.jpg

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Awesome looking pair Darren. I didn't see them when I was at the meeting. Guess I should have checked out "the lab".