• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Get your caps here...07739

I have to frag some caps...orange, Idaho grape...and maybe some green with purple rim. Anyone who wants to pick some up just let me know .

Sure Lefty...let me know when you can stop by or where we could meet. Other two PMs answered.

I live down in Toms River. I'm pretty sure you're a bit north of me. I may be up north for work on Saturday not sure how close to you are you available anytime then? Maybe Sunday?

I have to frag some caps...orange, Idaho grape...and maybe some green with purple rim. Anyone who wants to pick some up just let me know .

Hello, I live in Toms River as well. I finally got my water conditions right and am looking to start placing some frags. Do you have any caps left and if you do how much are you asking. Thanks.

DJ

I do have some left sorry have not been on. Computer is out for repairs.
Not asking for anything other than do the same if you can.
I unfortunately will not be around much next few days. Let me know when you could stop by. Send me a PM.

No worries. Just shoot me a text when your back in the area and I'll stop by. Thank you so much.
732-614-1284

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I unfortunately have a barren tank. I'm looking for coral to bring life to the tank other than fish. Ill understand if you will only give away for trade. Just let me know. Thanks.

DJ

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I was fragging stuff for DJ and well I broke off a couple large chunks of my orange cap. One is probably 6-7 inches well beyond frag size the other is not quite that big so if anyone is interested let me know.