• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Getting Out - Blackwood 08012

myrjon

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
sorry to hear dan .You have done a lot to tank lately.could always do a smaller tank..

Everything is up for sale

150 Marineland RR tank, about a year old
Custom stand
Custom canopy
3 reef radiance DM155E fixtures
Custom sump(around 50g)
Apex system
-2 eb8s
-1 pm2 Module
-1 breakout box
-1 pH probe
-1 conductivity probe
-3 float switches
-display
Skimz 161 Monster Skimmer(I'll have to double check exactly)
BRS Reactor
Maxspect Gyre 150
Vortech Mp10wes
100lbs of LR
fuge sand
macros

That's its for now. I'll add more later

What are you looking to get for some the stuff....I might know a few ppl...I might be able to use the mp10.....think the gyre would be way to big for my 90.. Thinking of switching my rk2 out for something newer..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mp10, its a little beat up, I did replace the rotor on the wet side when I first bought it but I haven't used it since. The wire cover is ripped cominng outta the controller but doesn't affect the pump at all. $100 for that

Apex system $500

Gyre $250

If anyone is interested in anything let me know. I need this gone sooner than later so text me if need be 856-889-7342, we can discuss things

Also have brute can $15, mag 5 for exchanging water $40. Few buckets. Few filter socks. Lots of odds and ends. Ask me for something, I may have it!

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Sorry to see this Dan. Hope all is well man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dan why don't you save some of this stuff. Particularly the apex. If you coming back I highly suggest you don't sell it

Karenvas2

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Sale

Dan sorry to hear this. Hope it all works out for you. I'll take the two eb8s if still available.