• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Getting Out Sale 60 Cube High End equip.

For sale is my 60 gallon cube setup. It has been up for about 3 years. I don't have the time to invest in it and have another kid on the way. Looking to get $1200.00 o/bo for everything. Live stock includes 2 Picasso clowns, chalk basslet, stary blenny, 2 banji cardinals, fire fish and some snails and hermits. Corals include sunset monti, Reverse sunset monti, superman monti, red hornets, radio active dragon eyes, branching hammer, and a couple others. Tank has a bit of aptasia but that should be easily fixed with some peppermint shrimp. Equipment consists of 60g deep blue rimless tank with marineland stand and custom sump. It has 2 vortec mp10-wes pumps, AI Vega Color with wireless controller, marineland return pump, SWC120 skimmer, two next reef reactors, coralife UV, ATO, hammerhead glass cleaner, mesh top, and Ehiem Jäger heater. I will also include an Ehiem auto feeder, gravel vac and other misc items such as salt. Not looking to part out. All or nothing deal. Located in 08724 (Brick)

260f08bd15fb4c6b23d609ebd29ab71e.jpg
4b87aec6ad1892dd0a1939c2bb81d981.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: