• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Gifts, What did you get?

Tazmaniancowboy

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
OK, time to share! What kind of cool tools ,gadgets or Reef related anything did you get? My wife informed me that my reefkeeping is now too advanced for her so she didn't get me anything! LOL first time in 7 years.

Let's hear all the goodies!

Taz

Tazmaniancowboy said:
OK, time to share! What kind of cool tools ,gadgets or Reef related anything did you get? My wife informed me that my reefkeeping is now too advanced for her so she didn't get me anything! LOL first time in 7 years.

Let's hear all the goodies!

Taz

yeah my wife knows nothing of reefkeeping (which is only one step below what i know), so she did the best thing she could- bought me a gift certificate to AO!

I got a Bosch 2.25HP Combination Plunge and Fixed-Base Router Pack!

Now I just have to find some fun and interesting ways to use it! New tank stand perhaps...

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I already have way more than enough reef stuff (can you imagine that's possible)? I got some cool photography tools.

i got the flu because my family was nice enough to not tell my wife and i that everyone was sick ::)

nice way to spend my only real vacation of the year.