• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Giving away 13 gallon fluval spec salt setup, ewing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, couldn't put it in deals and steals cuz I don't have enough posts but this is a steal, for sure. If this is the wrong place for the thread I can copy paste it somewhere else or whatever I just needed to post sooner than later.

I need to simplify my life more so I am pulling the plug on my aquatic life for a bit, probably will work on something down the road but basically the moral of it is, it's gotta go, and fast. I am going on a trip mext weekend and might leave Wednesday evening which doesn't give a a nice window of opportunity but I'm working with it, if the livestock dies while I'm gone there isn't much I can do.

Deal is if you come here to my place in ewing I'll drain the tank and you can take it from there. I'll put a majority of the water in 5 gallon jugs but I don't have any zip lock baggies for frags or livestock and some of it I am scared to move. I am happy to bag what I can get if you bring some gallon ziplocks or bags and rubber bands.

Giveaway includes:
13 gallon fluval spec tank
Upgrades maxijet pump
Homemade hangonback refugium with light
Full spectrum bulb and hanging fixture
Stand, if you want it
Sand, live rock, etc

Basically the whole shebang including what else I have as bottles for suppliments and tools

Current habitats and residents who have had citizenship for sometime now are:
1 peppermint shrimp
1 blue legged hermit
3 emerald crabs
1 porcelain/anemone crab
1 green clown tiny
1 flame scallop
1 red feather duster

Frags include:
Some xenia
Zoas
Leather mushroom
Kenya tree

There is probably more I'm just forgetting. I would put photos up but I'm really swamped for time and stuff and just keep forgetting and putting it off so this is the best I got for now, if I don't get any hits I guess I'll put some photos up but I really just need it to go.

Was recently diagnosed with bipolar and I'm just trying to get my life into order and taking care of the tank right now is just too much to consider with all the chaos that is my current living situation so I'm willing to give the tank away to anyone, newbie or expert.

Either private message me here or if you want faster response try texting my cell at 763.242.0480

Thanks fishy fam,

Fung

Basically it goes to whomever can reliably pick it up here in Ewing first, imo. I need it gone so the sooner the better. I had one person text me already but they did not confirm whether they could get it or not, but said Sunday possibly. Just need a reliable "yes, such and such date and time," but preferably before wednesday.

njtiger24 aquariums

Officer Emeritus
Article Contributor
Hey guys, couldn't put it in deals and steals cuz I don't have enough posts but this is a steal, for sure. If this is the wrong place for the thread I can copy paste it somewhere else or whatever I just needed to post sooner than later.

I need to simplify my life more so I am pulling the plug on my aquatic life for a bit, probably will work on something down the road but basically the moral of it is, it's gotta go, and fast. I am going on a trip mext weekend and might leave Wednesday evening which doesn't give a a nice window of opportunity but I'm working with it, if the livestock dies while I'm gone there isn't much I can do.

Deal is if you come here to my place in ewing I'll drain the tank and you can take it from there. I'll put a majority of the water in 5 gallon jugs but I don't have any zip lock baggies for frags or livestock and some of it I am scared to move. I am happy to bag what I can get if you bring some gallon ziplocks or bags and rubber bands.

Giveaway includes:
13 gallon fluval spec tank
Upgrades maxijet pump
Homemade hangonback refugium with light
Full spectrum bulb and hanging fixture
Stand, if you want it
Sand, live rock, etc

Basically the whole shebang including what else I have as bottles for suppliments and tools

Current habitats and residents who have had citizenship for sometime now are:
1 peppermint shrimp
1 blue legged hermit
3 emerald crabs
1 porcelain/anemone crab
1 green clown tiny
1 flame scallop
1 red feather duster

Frags include:
Some xenia
Zoas
Leather mushroom
Kenya tree

There is probably more I'm just forgetting. I would put photos up but I'm really swamped for time and stuff and just keep forgetting and putting it off so this is the best I got for now, if I don't get any hits I guess I'll put some photos up but I really just need it to go.

Was recently diagnosed with bipolar and I'm just trying to get my life into order and taking care of the tank right now is just too much to consider with all the chaos that is my current living situation so I'm willing to give the tank away to anyone, newbie or expert.

Either private message me here or if you want faster response try texting my cell at 763.242.0480

Thanks fishy fam,

Fung

First sorry to hear you are leaving the hobby. I totally understand as I just broke down my tank so I can focus on other things.

Second the Deals and Steal section is only for paid members looking to sell items. If you are looking to give items away (like here) you can post in the The Chain Gang section. I will move this thread there now - The Chain Gang (Don't Break the Chain & Free to Go

Status
Not open for further replies.