• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

GO PHILADELPHIA!

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Way to go Eagles! let's keep the NY sports beat down going! Go Phillies!!!!!

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I'm a Mets fan by marriage and didn't have a strong allegance before that. In spite of that, I do find myself rooting for the Phillies. Must be the rooting for the underdog, the little guy who didn't buy up all the best baseball has to offer. I found myself almost frustated Sunday night as the game wound down to a close and watched the final inning last night with anticipation and hope! Really strange considering I didn't have an opinion going in. This has been a good series to watch. Two closely matched teams making for tight games, lots of turnovers and a good pendulum swing.

cry baby Yanks, "Oh that would have been a home run if it didn't hit the camera" guess what ya baby it hit the camera play the ball.(take the camera out and follow the arch it would of hit the wall)next they will be crying if the pitcher didn't throw a curve ball,I wouldn't have struck out. when did society stop taken blame for there actions.How about if "I" hit the ball a little harder it would of cleared the camera. Oh wait that wouldn't be politically correct.

dnov99

FRAG SWAP VENDOR
This goes out to all you philly fans and yankee haters. DAAAAAAAAAAAA YANKEEEEEES WINNNNNNNNN DAAAAAAAAAAA YANKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES WINNNNNNNN. WORLD CHAMPS BABY!!!!

YEAH!!! Now lets trash the city, and spend millions cleaning it up! At least the sanitation workers wont get laid off. ;D

im not a yankees fan but im not sure dnov comments are considered immature.

Daaaa Yankees Winnn with out all those extra letters is a famous quote by a yankess announcer.

Hes happy his team won, are you jealous much that the yankees won?

Im just glad baseball is over, considering its the only sport that is call a past time!!!!! Maybe because it has passed it time. The players are bigger and stronger but the field is the same size.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Let's please keep the conversation civil. We don't need to argue about this. It is a sport and people (on both sides of the equation) are VERY passionate about it. That means that you need to accept the excitement of others. If this thread can't stay civil it will be closed.

Thanks for your cooperation.