• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Gold Stripe Maroon Clown

fatoldsun

NJRC Member
Any interest in a beautiful GSMC? She's a big girl. I know they are ok in smaller tanks but for the foreseeable future I'll be running a 90. She's been in a stock tank for about 4 months so I'm afraid she's gotten used to a larger spot and may struggle going back to the smaller 90. I'd sell her but I'd prefer to trade for frags since I'm basically starting over coral-wise. If interested, sooner is better. I'd prefer to go right from stock tank to adopted home. Should be ready to take trades in a week.
3asapyra.jpg

ne9epeje.jpg

Edwardw771

NJRC Member
how big is it? i have a really big one in my 265 i wonder if they would partner up or kill each other.

fatoldsun

NJRC Member
Ed. I'm sure they're both female so maybe a 265 is big enough but not sure they'd get along. She's big ... and fat. Hard to show it in pictures but she's a plump big fish and she dwarfs everything else I have.
Sorry I should have said this - I'm in Moorestown - south Jersey. 08057

They'd probably fight at first, but then become mated after awhile. That's always been my experience with them. And if they're both the same sex, no worries they're really good at changing sex. Because they live there whole life right in one spot, they have to be able to change and adapt to what's available.