• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Good morning

Salted

NJRC Member
Good morning all. Today willl be busy with fun project stuff. Home depot for supplies to assemble and set up my sump. Who wants to bet I'll need a second trip? Then just a little outdoor xmas decoration rearranging and bulb replacement. Last a trip to sealevel to meet erics210 and maximusreef who is bringing for torches for myself and brokereefer. He'll be by later to pick up so a bonus of spending part of my day with some of you.

Salted

NJRC Member
Good morning all. Can't wait for Christmas. What's on everyone wish list? ;)
I should be picking up my xmas gift to myself on Wednesday. Pretty excited but promising myself I'm not touching it until I'm finished remodeling our bathroom. Had to fire our contractor a couple weeks ago and decided I'm doing the job myself. Almost done with sheetrock. I know how to do this stuff but I'm slow. Wife has been waiting way to long for this to be finished.