• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

got SpS?

well I just cleaned my tank and here some pics. all pics are taken with my new combo lights.. 2x250w 20K helios 1x250W 14.5 Geismann 2x39wATI B+ 2x39w ATI ProColor

073-1.jpg

076.jpg

074-2.jpg

079.jpg
+

085.jpg

088.jpg

090.jpg

Thanks for lookin

Its great to see you finally figured out this sps stuff................j/k amazing like usual !

Joe- yes everything is still on 180g ..next week MikeM coming to help me set up the cube :).. thanks

Jim - thanks ..

Paul - yes u are right .. For the past 6 months I have never been happy with colors,growth of my Sps...Thanks

Wendy - thanks really happy with my sticks colors...

PrettyBoy- Thanks...

for the PM I got yes I am still using BW products and recently added dosing Strontium and Vitamin C...

Steve i was just kiddin with you, your stuff always looks great . That tabling acro I got from you looks like its doin well, cant wait until it gets colony size,Paul

qwik said:
Steve i was just kiddin with you, your stuff always looks great . That tabling acro I got from you looks like its doin well, cant wait until it gets colony size,Paul

No harm taken Paul, I can honestly say that it takes time to make everything work and figure things out. Just like I said I can say that this yr or past 6 months I have seen my 180 to its fullest ( growth and color). Reading, searching, talking to fellow reefers really helps a lot ..