• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Graphic Design Artist NEEDED!

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
We're in need of a graphic design artist to help with the promotional materials for the swap as well as our MACNA advertising.

The successful candidate will have a thick skin, be able to be part of the process, taking ideas from (and often going in) different directions! We have brochures, fliers, and html advertising we need done, so if you're good in either print design or web graphics design great (both would be a big bonus).

Please let us know if you have talents you'd like to share!

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Reefitup was doing a great job but, as sometimes happens, life happened. So he was unable to continue. His efforts were the foundation for some of the graphics we're using for the Fall Swap. We still have a lot of design work that needs to be done so we're looking for Graphics Artists to help us make a statement.

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
We're looking for some options/suggestions for our MACNA logo and web banners. We already have some preliminary designs but we'ed like to see what others can come up with. As you may or may not know, we've been chosen to host MACNA XXI 2009 in Atlantic City. If your interested in helping out, lets see what you can come up with. Feel free to send any ideas or examples to officers@njreefers.org . Thanks for the inquiry

You need to give me a little info to go off of.
Do I include NJRC logo, is there copy, tell me what you know or something you are looking for.
Don't want to waist time coming up with something completely in the wrong direction.

I am a designer and won the previous contest for the njrc logo.
I have also done work for other reefers and shops.

Let me know...