• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Green polyp toadstool frags, green yumas, zoas and bounces

@mwil79 it was nice meeting ya’ buddy! picked up a few pieces this past weekend. Great guy, healthy tanks, awesome selection. Everything was fully opened within minutes of adding to my rack! CB951B2A-CBE4-41F2-81A4-064898C92D46.jpeg

momof6kids

NJRC Member
If you were willing to meet at ReefCo or wait until October 2nd when you come to the meeting, I would be interested in a couple of the frags. ;)

@mwil79 it was nice meeting ya’ buddy! picked up a few pieces this past weekend. Great guy, healthy tanks, awesome selection. Everything was fully opened within minutes of adding to my rack! View attachment 39750

Thanks so much for the kind words. It was a pleasure meeting and chatting with you (I end up keeping people here for an hour or two because I just love to talk reef lol ). Nightmares doing great by the way so thanks for he trade. Always love new stuff!

Salted

NJRC Member
My Sunkist bounce from @mwil79 is doing great. Very nice piece, thank you. The only thing keeping me from buying the uranium is lack of space.

Attachments

• 5D54B40E-1C9F-480E-AFE7-CDC6C4F92EE9.jpeg
    5D54B40E-1C9F-480E-AFE7-CDC6C4F92EE9.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 3
My Sunkist bounce from @mwil79 is doing great. Very nice piece, thank you. The only thing keeping me from buying the uranium is lack of space.
lol well Uranium went from a single to a double and now on its way to a triple so apparently I'm just going to keep having more for when you are ready :)

Glad you are happy with it.

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Here are my pics of the frags.

Attachments

• IMG_20210923_144659.jpg
    IMG_20210923_144659.jpg
    758.3 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_20210923_144707.jpg
    IMG_20210923_144707.jpg
    712.1 KB · Views: 23
Bump! Still soooooo many toad stool frags left and they keep getting bigger lol I am afraid I'm going to have 30 huge toadstools in my tank in a few months :)

Open to trade for whatever I may not have as well.

Salted

NJRC Member
lol well Uranium went from a single to a double and now on its way to a triple so apparently I'm just going to keep having more for when you are ready :)

Glad you are happy with it.
I might be ready. Are you going to the meet up this saturday?

Last edited:
I might be ready. Are you going to the meet up this saturday?
It doesn't look like in going to be able to make it unfortunately. The wife made plans and just told me about them a few days ago. I just live here and show up where I'm told to go lol.