• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Gsp rock, acan echinata & green hairy mushroom fs

Green Star Polyp Rock....$65 This rock is easily 8"x6" and it is completely covered. The rock itself is marco shelf rock and has been in my system for almost 3 yrs now.

Large Orange/Green/Red/Purple Acan Brain Echinata $100....this guy is aggressive! Took out two heads of frogspawn in one night because I forgot to move the frogspawn away from it. Aggressive but beautiful! Its a little less purple in person. The iphone loves purple. This rock is probably 6"x4"

Green Hairy Mushroom $40 There are 4 good sized mushrooms on one piece of rock. I have had them for a year and they have been stuck to the same rock. When fully open they as group its about 6" across.

Last edited:
Bump for the GSP rock! Someone's at want this beautiful green, fast growing LPS! Make me an offer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2