• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Hammer/bi-color frog/C America/BOP + others

I'm going to frag a bit of the hammer and bicolor frogspawn this weekend if there are any takers. These have gotten way to big and need to be put in check again. Let me know. $5 per head. Sizes will depend on what and where I can make the cuts/breaks.

Also have ORA Birds of Paradise that needs trimming. Those will be nice size 2"+ multi branch where possible. $15 each.

Two frags of Seasons Greetings one is about 1 3/4" encrusting a 2" disk $25, the other is a 1/2" encrusting $10.

Fresh cuts of UWW Rainbow Starburst Montipora can be done. Approx 1" frags. $30

Purple Digi I can do three nice multi-branch 3" pieces at $15 each. Basically mini colonies.

I got a frag of 9 Captain America palys. $70

Hey if you come by and see anything else I might be able to fresh cut some other stuff too.

Pics are tough since switching to LEDs. If you need them let me know, I'll try my best. But these corals are dead on color wise. The hammer and frogspawn can be see in all their glory in the following FTS. The BOP is on the right.

DSCN1189_zpsda504d2f.jpg

Stay tuned as more may be added.
Let me know. Location is Bordentown, NJ.

Last edited:
It looks very different from a regular rainbow Monti. If it is I want a piece lol

It is. Green base red polyps is the main colors. The blue body will develop as it get bigger as I understand it. Looks nothing like the regular rainbow.

For the moment the frogspawn is on hold. Got a few people coming. Once they pick up I may be able to move more. If you want it let me know and I'll let you know when/if I can.

I have a 15+ head piece of hammer. Some of the heads are splitting and there are some babies in there too. $50.

Not the best pic but you get the idea.
81B53994-B99E-4DD5-B2E0-472AD4818089-1763-000005C2D02FAFA4_zpseec8114e.jpg

Cut up the UWW rainbow starburst. Pic is for size reference only. See above for pic of colony before cutting.
29D21965-5EE7-449B-A665-591D76E03699-1874-000005D4936EE78D_zps22bf3be4.jpg

The top left piece is almost 2"x1". It will be $40
The bottom center is sold. The rest are $30 each.

Pieces of eight paly is sold.