• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Hanna checkers

I was watching a video and the guy from coral euphoria said that the Hanna are good for just some time!! Have any one here experience problems with them after a little while. I’m interested to know as I’m using Hanna
Thanks in advance for any information:)

john90009

NJRC Member
So far mine have stayed consistent. Make sure your batteries are good, and your vials stay clean. Meters can always start to stray from calibration or the little light beam that goes on in there.

Mine have also stay consistent but that put a second thought into my mint, what if after a year breaks up. The phosphate one it’s the oldest around 16 months.

DEL

Vice President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
I have used a eye glass cloth to wipe the vials before testing and after. I also fill the vials with RO water when storing them.

erics210

NJRC Member
I always rinse the vials then use a paper towel to dry immediately inside and out.
I may get a refillable air spray can so I can use forced air to dry them.

I keep mine filled with RO water after use to prevent the need to dry them out. I empty then fill half way with salt water from test tank shake it then empty that out. Ready to go.