• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Happy Halloween!!!

Have a safe night with the kids!!! Trick or Treat!!

DSCN03052.jpg

DSCN03082.jpg

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Which one of you dressed up as the other pea? Very cute pictures of a very cute little girl! Thanks for sharing!

Happy Halloween everyone!

Today's also my oldest son's birthday, and it's a bit hard because he's away from home (in college). BUT - we celebrated his birthday Friday.

Ok, no costumes, but here is my Mike (right) on Friday evening with his younger brother Mark making the "usual" face to his left. :)
MikeMark10-26-071.jpg

---
Wendy

You're in so much trouble when she gets older. She looks like a little flirt! And Zach is so cute looking all tall and proud! Hope they had fun and got lots of candy!

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Oh my gosh! I'm in tears here. That's just toooooo funny. The Drumz pups were supposed to be in costume yesterday, but I've seen no proof of it!

We didn't end up dressing them up. They were supposed to go to a pug party on Saturday but are contageous so I didn't bother w/their cosutmes since they can't be near other dogs :'(