• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Has anyone tried this out yet

Interesting idea. I don't know how would it work, usually a jar of food or a supplement lasts for months, sometimes years. I can't imagine what would you do with so much stuff.

njtiger24 aquariums

Officer Emeritus
Article Contributor
I have followed Mike from MASS on YouTube for awhile. Another guy I even got frags from has used them. It seems like a good deal I just have not pulled the trigger on it yet

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
there is a guy on R2R mslreef (or something like that) that uses that. to me i can see it becoming a stockpile of junk (IMO) i think that would be cool as maybe raffle items for the club at monthly meetings

njtiger24 aquariums

Officer Emeritus
Article Contributor
to me i can see it becoming a stockpile of junk (IMO)

I agree. I seen plenty of unboxing videos (like I said I follow one of the founders on YouTube) and there seems to be some good stuff on it but not sure I would use it up in a month. I think some cool parts they have is they get demo products so you get to test stuff out. They do spot light sponsors so you may learn about someone you didn't know before. Also they do a mega-box (once a month I believe) that goes to a lucky winner which has tons of stuff in it.

seems like a grab bag you might get from a frag swap...except you get it monthly. I still have free frag discs, chemicals etc from years ago. I end up tossing stuff out every few years.

I would tend to be a bit of a skeptic here. I'm looking at the pictures of the items, which may or may not be what is actually shipped, and I see quite a few products I wouldn't ever use because I think they are not needed or worse detrimental to my reef. I'll stick to buying what I actually need and plan to use.