• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Has the club ever done a "class trip"?

I was looking through the specials at Pacific East Aquaculture and saw they run a little tour for reef clubs to come down and have lunch on them, plus get 10% off. It looks to be about 3 1/2 hours from up by me, Im sure its less for most of the members. Saturday hours are 11 to 5. I can offer my place as a northern meeting point, plus I have a small lot to park about 6 cars. Maybe we can meet along the way down south, at a rest stop or something. Or just meet down there but keep in contact during the drive. Anyone have any interest?

Edwardw771

NJRC Member
The club have been to see Dr Mac a few times. The first time I want my daughter was about 30 days old. I'd love to go again. Their place is great. If alot of people want to go I can arange it with Dr. Mac I was talking with him last night.

Well Im in. Im free most of the summer except for the first week in August and random weekends. Whos coming with me?!?!?!