• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Having great friends and fellow reefers

Just a quick post to acknowledge a fellow reefer and good friend.Jonathan(howze01) whom some of you may know thru the club came by over the weekend to bring me some get well frags.You dont find many(if any) people who will take time( a long drive) and be considerate enough to come visit just to see how I was coming along.He is very thoughtfull and will go out of his way to just be a stand up guy.3 cheers to a good friend and I look forward to many good times ahead for yrs to come.The frags look great and Im greatfull to have a pal like you.Thanks again bud and I hope you have the greatest holiday there is to offer.:tickled_pink:

Fish Brain

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus

Times like this the forum needs a "Like" button. Johnathan is an awesome guy and is very generous! :D

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
images

howze01

NJRC Member
Thanks everybody! It was my pleasure coming down to see you and the Missus Tony. You guys are great and I couldn't have asked for a better bunch of reefing friends than I've found here. Since I got my first frag from John (Audios) I've met some amazing people. Come to think of it, I haven't met any un-amazing people. I've said it before but I will say it again. NJRC may not be the busiest or biggest site out there but there's not another site I have found with as great a community. It's like a family around here and I love it just the way it is.

On that note, hopefully I'll see you tomorrow Tony. If not, no fear I'll have some surprises from the trip to Bax's place for you.